The Gulf Capital Market Association
Fusce maximus ac nisl ut sodales. Donec semper diam justo, eu pharetra nisi faucibus et. Aenean posuere vel nisi eget vestibulum.
Suspendisse turpis sem, viverra non nibh vitae, lacinia pulvinar est. Donec vel eleifend urna. Mauris pulvinar sapien odio, eget congue magna hendrerit molestie.
Morbi condimentum pellentesque orci at tempus. Nam ac viverra lacus. Nunc viverra risus vitae est accumsan placerat.
Integer porta elit ac ex vulputate, nec suscipit tortor pretium. Nulla id tellus semper, gravida enim eu, aliquet felis. Praesent tincidunt cursus dui, nec commodo massa scelerisque vel. Proin id rhoncus felis, vel viverra elit. Nunc a tempor arcu. Quisque tempor laoreet ex eu rhoncus. Etiam vel felis tellus. Suspendisse a odio nisl.
- Fitch Assigns GreenSaif Pipelines Bidco S.a.r.l. ‘A(EXP)’ Expected Ratings 08/02/2023Fitch Ratings has assigned GreenSaif Pipelines Bidco S.a.r.l. an expected Long-Term Issuer Default Rating of ‘A(EXP)’. Fitch has also assigned GreenSaif’s expected US-dollar denominated bonds a ‘A(EXP)’ rating. The Outlooks...
- Sharjah hires banks for dollar sustainable bonds 08/02/2023The government of Sharjah, one of the seven United Arab Emirates, has hired banks to arrange a sale of dollar-denominated debut sustainable bonds, a bank document showed on Monday.
- Fitch Affirms National Bank of Kuwait at ‘A+’; Stable Outlook 31/01/2023Fitch Ratings has affirmed National Bank of Kuwait S.A.K.P.’s (NBK) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at ‘A+’ with a Stable Outlook. Fitch has also affirmed NBK’s Viability Rating (VR) at...
- GCC Banking Sector Outlook, Cautiously Optimistic 31/01/2023
- Moody’s upgrades DP World’s rating following $7.4bn investment in 2022 31/01/2023Global rating agency Moody’s has upgraded Dubai-based DP World’s ratings following major investments in the firm’s flagship UAE assets — the Jebel Ali Port, the Jebel Ali Free Zone and...
- UAE’s first auction of treasury bonds in 2023 oversubscribed 6.2 times 31/01/2023
- KIPCO completes KD 165 million six-year bond issue 04/01/2023The bonds, maturing in December 2028, were available in fixed and floating rate tranches, with the floating tranche attracting 67% of the allocation. The fixed rate bond pays investors a...
- Saudi Arabia’s Dar Al Arkan to proceed with Dubai unit IPO on London exchange in Q1 2023 04/01/2023Following the listing, Dar Global will be the UK holding company of the group’s international property development interests and marketing offices
- Dubai lender Emirates NBD to issue 3-yr dirham-denominated bond 04/01/2023DUBAI, Jan 3 (Reuters) – Dubai’s biggest lender Emirates NBD (ENBD.DU) has mandated banks to arrange a three-year fixed rate UAE dirham-denominated bond, a document reviewed by Reuters showed.
- Why investors have a key role to play in world’s net-zero ambitions 25/11/2022A decarbonisation investment strategy has gone from a specialist concern to something many expect by default