The Gulf Capital Market Association
Fusce maximus ac nisl ut sodales. Donec semper diam justo, eu pharetra nisi faucibus et. Aenean posuere vel nisi eget vestibulum.
Suspendisse turpis sem, viverra non nibh vitae, lacinia pulvinar est. Donec vel eleifend urna. Mauris pulvinar sapien odio, eget congue magna hendrerit molestie.
Morbi condimentum pellentesque orci at tempus. Nam ac viverra lacus. Nunc viverra risus vitae est accumsan placerat.
Integer porta elit ac ex vulputate, nec suscipit tortor pretium. Nulla id tellus semper, gravida enim eu, aliquet felis. Praesent tincidunt cursus dui, nec commodo massa scelerisque vel. Proin id rhoncus felis, vel viverra elit. Nunc a tempor arcu. Quisque tempor laoreet ex eu rhoncus. Etiam vel felis tellus. Suspendisse a odio nisl.
- Saudi media giant MBC Group sets price range for IPO 30/11/2023Saudi Arabian media giant MBC Group, which received regulator approval to float 10% of its share capital on the Saudi Tadawul exchange, has set the indicative price range for the...
- Saudi Arabia to spearhead green development vision with forum during COP28 30/11/2023Saudi Arabia is committing itself to a sustainable and green future through a variety of initiatives, with one of the most high-profile set to be held at the upcoming climate...
- Energy transition targets to drive ESG sukuk growth in UAE 29/11/2023ESG sukuk in the UAE has been on a growth path and will continue to expand amid funding requirements to meet energy transition goals, according to a new analysis.
- Fitch Affirms Bank Muscat at ‘BB+’; Stable Outlook 29/11/2023Fitch Ratings has affirmed Bank Muscat SAOG’s (BM) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at ‘BB+’ with a Stable Outlook. Fitch has also affirmed the bank’s Viability Rating (VR) at ‘bb+’.
- Dubai Taxi Company valued at $1.26bn in oversubscribed offering 29/11/2023Dubai Taxi Company said it raised Dh1.2 billion (approximately $315 million) in the initial public offering after pricing it at the top of the range.
- Banks, corporates drive ESG Sukuk in the UAE as COP28 draws near 28/11/2023There is a visible push for ESG sukuk in the UAE as COP28 approaches, says Fitch Ratings in a new dashboard. Fitch expects outstanding ESG sukuk in the UAE to...
- Single stock options officially launched on Saudi Exchange 27/11/2023Saudi Exchange has officially launched single stock options, the newest offering in its derivatives market, with trading begining on the morning of Nov. 27.
- Dude, where’s my greenium? 24/11/2023Two sovereign issuers recently complained that the pricing advantage of doing a green bond rather that a conventional one – the fabled greenium – was not enough to justify the...
- First Abu Dhabi Bank lists dirham-dominated green sukuk 23/11/2023The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) launched on Wednesday the listing of First Abu Dhabi Bank’s (FAB) AED1.3 billion ($353 million) green sukuk, which is expected to contribute to the...
- South Africa govt issues $1.1bln domestic sukuk 23/11/2023The issuance was split into four tranches maturing between March 2029 and March 2036 and with profit rates of between 9.87% and 11.9%.