The Gulf Capital Market Association
Fusce maximus ac nisl ut sodales. Donec semper diam justo, eu pharetra nisi faucibus et. Aenean posuere vel nisi eget vestibulum.
Suspendisse turpis sem, viverra non nibh vitae, lacinia pulvinar est. Donec vel eleifend urna. Mauris pulvinar sapien odio, eget congue magna hendrerit molestie.
Morbi condimentum pellentesque orci at tempus. Nam ac viverra lacus. Nunc viverra risus vitae est accumsan placerat.
Integer porta elit ac ex vulputate, nec suscipit tortor pretium. Nulla id tellus semper, gravida enim eu, aliquet felis. Praesent tincidunt cursus dui, nec commodo massa scelerisque vel. Proin id rhoncus felis, vel viverra elit. Nunc a tempor arcu. Quisque tempor laoreet ex eu rhoncus. Etiam vel felis tellus. Suspendisse a odio nisl.
- Salik shares surge 21% on Dubai Financial Market debut 29/09/2022Company is the third listing on the DFM this year after raising over $1bn in its initial public offering
- Moody’s assigns top rating to PIF’s EMTN programme 29/09/2022The programme is set up under GACI First Investment Company
- ADX signs agreement with Muscat Securities Exchange for dual listings 29/09/2022The Abu Dhabi bourse also signed an initial agreement with Muscat Clearing and Depository Company to further develop clearing and central depository functions in two markets
- GCC banks to approach pre-Covid profitability levels in 2022, S&P says 27/09/2022Rating agency expects oil prices and interest rates to boost lenders in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar
- How global tech stocks are navigating a year of transition 20/09/2022Secular growth companies increasing productivity through AI, the cloud, Internet of Things and 5G are more likely to deliver attractive returns
- Saudi National Bank raises $880mln in riyal-denominated sukuk 17/09/2022Saudi National Bank has raised SAR 3.30 billion ($880 million) in a riyal-denominated sukuk issuance that was priced at 5%.
- Kuwait’s Alghanim Industries plans to raise $1 billion in IPO 15/09/2022The conglomerate, which is one of the largest privately-owned firms in the country, is working with banks including Credit Suisse Group AG on the possible listing
- Salik IPO: toll operator aims to raise $817m in offering 15/09/2022Company plans to start paying dividends twice annually, in April and October of each fiscal year
- Abu Dhabi royals-owned firm opens books for expected $300mln Islamic bonds 15/09/2022The Private Department of Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khalid al-Nahyan LLC (PD), a relatively small real estate company owned by members of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family, has given price guidance in...
- UAE corporates’ funding base is well diversified, says Fitch 08/09/2022UAE corporates have a more diversified funding base compared to their regional peers, said Fitch Ratings in a new report.