September 27, 2022
GCMA Member Insight
September 27, 2022A recession playbook to invest in healthcare subsectors
- GCC banks to approach pre-Covid profitability levels in 2022, S&P says 27/09/2022Rating agency expects oil prices and interest rates to boost lenders in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar
- How global tech stocks are navigating a year of transition 20/09/2022Secular growth companies increasing productivity through AI, the cloud, Internet of Things and 5G are more likely to deliver attractive returns
- Saudi National Bank raises $880mln in riyal-denominated sukuk 17/09/2022Saudi National Bank has raised SAR 3.30 billion ($880 million) in a riyal-denominated sukuk issuance that was priced at 5%.
- Kuwait’s Alghanim Industries plans to raise $1 billion in IPO 15/09/2022The conglomerate, which is one of the largest privately-owned firms in the country, is working with banks including Credit Suisse Group AG on the possible listing
- Salik IPO: toll operator aims to raise $817m in offering 15/09/2022Company plans to start paying dividends twice annually, in April and October of each fiscal year
- Abu Dhabi royals-owned firm opens books for expected $300mln Islamic bonds 15/09/2022The Private Department of Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khalid al-Nahyan LLC (PD), a relatively small real estate company owned by members of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family, has given price guidance in...
- UAE corporates’ funding base is well diversified, says Fitch 08/09/2022UAE corporates have a more diversified funding base compared to their regional peers, said Fitch Ratings in a new report.
- Strong economic rebound on high commodity prices will boost Islamic banks 08/09/2022High commodity prices and the easing of pandemic restrictions will support strong economic recovery across major Islamic finance markets over the next 12 to 18 months, boosting thefinancial performance of Islamic...
- Tadawul raises $4.7bn through 27 new listings in H1 amid healthy pipeline 08/09/2022Saudi Arabia’s stock market saw significant growth in listings in the first half of 2022, with initial public offerings on the main index alone raising SR15.2 billion ($4 billion).
- ADCB raises $500 million with debut green bonds 08/09/2022Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, the United Arab Emirates’ third largest lender, has raised $500 million with debut green bonds, a bank document showed, ending an issuance drought in the region.