November 22, 2022
GCMA Member Insight
November 22, 2022Why investors have a key role to play in world's net-zero ambitions
- Why investors have a key role to play in world’s net-zero ambitions 25/11/2022A decarbonisation investment strategy has gone from a specialist concern to something many expect by default
- Emirates REIT to meet certificate holders after new sukuk terms agreed 25/11/2022Dubai-based real estate investor Emirates REIT has received sufficient support to proceed with the new terms of its $400 million sukuk.
- Kuwait’s KIPCO completes merger with QPIC 25/11/2022The Kuwait Projects Company (Holding) has completed the merger with Qurain Petrochemical Industries (QPIC) with the merged entity trading on Boursa Kuwait under a single ticker, KPROJ.
- Arabian Drilling IPO raises $580m from retail investors 25/10/2022The company set the final offer price at 100 riyals per share in September
- How sustainability-linked bonds ease access to ESG finance 25/10/2022Issuers are not required to dedicate proceeds to green or social projects and can instead use them for general corporate purposes
- Empower IPO: Dubai district cooling company plans to sell 10% stake and list on DFM 24/10/2022World’s largest district cooling services provider plans to pay a minimum dividend of $232m per annum in the first two fiscal years
- Saudi Arabia sells $5bln in first bond deal in almost a year 19/10/2022Saudi Arabia sold on Tuesday $5 billion in Islamic and conventional bonds for which demand topped $26.5 billion as it held its first international bond sale in almost a year.
- MENA equity capital market activity surged to $15.3bln YTD 19/10/2022MENA equity and equity-related issuance totalled $15.3 billion year-to-date (YTD) in 2022, the highest first nine-month total since 2008
- Saudi Arabia to issue new US dollar-denominated bonds and sukuk 18/10/2022Saudi Arabia is planning to issue new bonds and sukuk denominated in US dollars while offering their holders the opportunity to acquire existing notes in exchange for cash.
- Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala markets 10-1/2-year dollar bonds 18/10/2022Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund Mubadala is selling 10-1/2-year U.S. dollar-denominated dual-listed Formosa bonds on Tuesday, giving an initial price guidance of about 200 basis points over 10-year U.S. Treasuries,...