February 2, 2023
GCMA Press Release
February 2, 2023Hadi Melki was elected Chairman of the GCMA Regional Board of Directors for 2023
- Fitch Affirms National Bank of Kuwait at ‘A+’; Stable Outlook 31/01/2023Fitch Ratings has affirmed National Bank of Kuwait S.A.K.P.’s (NBK) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at ‘A+’ with a Stable Outlook. Fitch has also affirmed NBK’s Viability Rating (VR) at...
- GCC Banking Sector Outlook, Cautiously Optimistic 31/01/2023
- Moody’s upgrades DP World’s rating following $7.4bn investment in 2022 31/01/2023Global rating agency Moody’s has upgraded Dubai-based DP World’s ratings following major investments in the firm’s flagship UAE assets — the Jebel Ali Port, the Jebel Ali Free Zone and...
- UAE’s first auction of treasury bonds in 2023 oversubscribed 6.2 times 31/01/2023
- KIPCO completes KD 165 million six-year bond issue 04/01/2023The bonds, maturing in December 2028, were available in fixed and floating rate tranches, with the floating tranche attracting 67% of the allocation. The fixed rate bond pays investors a...
- Saudi Arabia’s Dar Al Arkan to proceed with Dubai unit IPO on London exchange in Q1 2023 04/01/2023Following the listing, Dar Global will be the UK holding company of the group’s international property development interests and marketing offices
- Dubai lender Emirates NBD to issue 3-yr dirham-denominated bond 04/01/2023DUBAI, Jan 3 (Reuters) – Dubai’s biggest lender Emirates NBD (ENBD.DU) has mandated banks to arrange a three-year fixed rate UAE dirham-denominated bond, a document reviewed by Reuters showed.
- Why investors have a key role to play in world’s net-zero ambitions 25/11/2022A decarbonisation investment strategy has gone from a specialist concern to something many expect by default
- Emirates REIT to meet certificate holders after new sukuk terms agreed 25/11/2022Dubai-based real estate investor Emirates REIT has received sufficient support to proceed with the new terms of its $400 million sukuk.
- Kuwait’s KIPCO completes merger with QPIC 25/11/2022The Kuwait Projects Company (Holding) has completed the merger with Qurain Petrochemical Industries (QPIC) with the merged entity trading on Boursa Kuwait under a single ticker, KPROJ.