September 27, 2023
September 27, 2023GCMA launches its new Asset Management Chapter
- Single stock options officially launched on Saudi Exchange 27/11/2023Saudi Exchange has officially launched single stock options, the newest offering in its derivatives market, with trading begining on the morning of Nov. 27.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank lists dirham-dominated green sukuk 23/11/2023The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) launched on Wednesday the listing of First Abu Dhabi Bank’s (FAB) AED1.3 billion ($353 million) green sukuk, which is expected to contribute to the...
- South Africa govt issues $1.1bln domestic sukuk 23/11/2023The issuance was split into four tranches maturing between March 2029 and March 2036 and with profit rates of between 9.87% and 11.9%.
- Analysis: Binance fallout will not hinder long-term developments of digital assets 23/11/2023Regulatory headwinds arising from the guilty plea of Changpeng Zhao (CZ), the former CEO of world’s largest digital assets exchange Binance, will likely increase, but overall, will not hinder long-term...
- DFM Launches Pilot for Carbon Credits Trading at COP28 23/11/2023Dubai Financial Market (DFM) today announced the introduction of a pilot program for trading carbon credits, scheduled to debut at COP28
- Shariah investing: the importance of TAYYIB 22/11/2023We believe the time is now for the Tayyib concept and the beautiful principles it encapsulates to come to the fore in Islamic finance.
- ADCB receives strong global demand for USD 750 million Additional Tier 1 Bond issuance to support further growth 22/11/2023Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank PJSC (ADCB) has successfully priced an Additional Tier 1 (AT1) Bond with a principal amount of USD 750 million.
- Water-related risks broadly constrain credit strength, but exposure and mitigants vary 22/11/2023All Middle East and North Africa (MENA) sovereigns face significant water-related challenges, which will be compounded by the effects of climate change
- ESG investing projected to reach $53trln by 2025 21/11/2023With the UAE hosting the pivotal COP28, the intersection of climate policy and market strategy is more prominent than ever. Discerning traders are positioning themselves to take advantage of specialized...
- Middle East broadcaster MBC receives approval for Saudi IPO 21/11/2023Regional broadcaster MBC Group has received approval from Saudi Arabia’s market regulator for an initial public offering amid the listing boom in the Gulf.