Gulf Bond and Sukuk Association Relaunches as Gulf Capital Market Association
- Qatar Stock Exchange Plans to Allow Short Selling, Draw Listings 24/06/2022Aim is to enhance liquidity and turnover in the market
- UAE to raise $3bln with two-tranche dollar bonds 24/06/2022The 10-year tranche will be of $1.75 billion and the 30-year $1.25 billion
- SAIB commences SAR-denominated Tier 1 sukuk offering 24/06/2022The Saudi lender mandated Alistithmar for Financial Securities and Brokerage Company (Alistithmar Capital) as the lead manager and bookrunner for the potential offering
- Dubai’s TECOM $455mln IPO heavily oversubscribed 24/06/2022TECOM Group, which is owned the investment vehicle of Dubai’s ruler, is selling 625 mln shares or a 12.5% stake
- Bahrain-listed Alba mulls listing on Saudi stock market by year-end 13/06/2022Aluminum Bahrain, also known as Alba, is considering a second listing on Saudi Arabia’s bourse, Bloomberg reported citing unnamed sources.
- DFM starts trading equity futures on stocks of Dewa and Bahrain’s GFH 13/06/2022The move comes as the bourse continues to diversify its product offering and attract new investors
- Egypt repays $24bln to cover foreign debt, departing investors 13/06/2022Egypt has projected a $30bln budget deficit for the financial year that will start in July
- Saudi announces linkage with Euroclear as one of the enablers to develop local debt markets 03/06/2022The linkage is intended to enable international investors to settle domestically issued debt instruments through direct nominee account in Edaa using their current accounts in Euroclear and to achieve greater...
- Abu Dhabi Borouge rises in debut trading on ADX 03/06/2022Shares of Abu Dhabi-based petrochemicals company Borouge Plc, which listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) on Friday, rose to 2.90 dirhams on open compared with its issue price...
- Abu Dhabi’s ‘exceptional’ fiscal strength a buffer to external shocks, S&P says 03/06/2022The emirate’s net asset position, at more than 250% of GDP, underpins its creditworthiness, rating agency says