The GCMA website does not collect any personal identifying information about you unless you specifically and knowingly provide such information. We only collect information so that we can complete or support that activity and, of the information we do collect, we allow only you and ourselves access to it, unless instructed by due legal process to the contrary. If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the bottom of this page.
What We Collect
We collect and keep information about how to reach you (such as name, title, firm, mailing and e-mail address, phone number) and information about which specific markets or areas are relevant to you.
When We Collect It
This information is only collected when you fill out an online form or respond to one of our email notices. Submitting personal information is not required to use the GCMA website except to access protected areas of the site.
How We Use Information
- We use information you provide about yourself to complete registrations for events and to fulfill your information requests.
- When you register for a GCMA event you may be asked to agree to share your email address. If you attend one of our events, we may use your email address to follow-up with you about relevant content and other events.
- If you ask to be added to our mailing list, your contact information may be used to inform you about relevant content or upcoming GCMA events. We do not share this information with outside parties. You can choose to “opt out” of any electronic mailings.
- GCMA uses Google analytics; you may turn off Google analytics tracking and disable cookies in your browser settings. Google Analytics does not share actual IP address information with Google Analytics customers (Learn more).
- We may also track users by IP address and by Cookies (cookies can be disabled in your browser settings) for broad demographic data, as well as to help make sure that we’re delivering the information you want.
- We use the information collected through the “cookies” to provide analytical data for website traffic and management.
Links to other websites
This notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.