September 27, 2022
GCMA Member Insight
September 27, 2022A recession playbook to invest in healthcare subsectors
- Salik shares surge 21% on Dubai Financial Market debut 29/09/2022Company is the third listing on the DFM this year after raising over $1bn in its initial public offering
- Moody’s assigns top rating to PIF’s EMTN programme 29/09/2022The programme is set up under GACI First Investment Company
- ADX signs agreement with Muscat Securities Exchange for dual listings 29/09/2022The Abu Dhabi bourse also signed an initial agreement with Muscat Clearing and Depository Company to further develop clearing and central depository functions in two markets
- GCC banks to approach pre-Covid profitability levels in 2022, S&P says 27/09/2022Rating agency expects oil prices and interest rates to boost lenders in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar
- How global tech stocks are navigating a year of transition 20/09/2022Secular growth companies increasing productivity through AI, the cloud, Internet of Things and 5G are more likely to deliver attractive returns
- Saudi National Bank raises $880mln in riyal-denominated sukuk 17/09/2022Saudi National Bank has raised SAR 3.30 billion ($880 million) in a riyal-denominated sukuk issuance that was priced at 5%.
- Kuwait’s Alghanim Industries plans to raise $1 billion in IPO 15/09/2022The conglomerate, which is one of the largest privately-owned firms in the country, is working with banks including Credit Suisse Group AG on the possible listing
- Salik IPO: toll operator aims to raise $817m in offering 15/09/2022Company plans to start paying dividends twice annually, in April and October of each fiscal year
- Abu Dhabi royals-owned firm opens books for expected $300mln Islamic bonds 15/09/2022The Private Department of Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khalid al-Nahyan LLC (PD), a relatively small real estate company owned by members of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family, has given price guidance in...
- UAE corporates’ funding base is well diversified, says Fitch 08/09/2022UAE corporates have a more diversified funding base compared to their regional peers, said Fitch Ratings in a new report.