March 2019 GCMA Kuwait Debt Capital Markets Conference
The Gulf Capital Market Association (GCMA) will gather investors, issuers, regulators and market participants for the GCMA Kuwait Debt Capital Markets Conference in Kuwait on the 19th of March 2019.
This is the only Kuwait focused conference created by the industry and presented with the cooperation of its official partners.
A full list of speakers and an agenda will be released shortly.
Hear directly from key global and regional investors and issuers as they discuss:
- Economic Outlook for Kuwait and the Gulf region
- Global economic trends that are impacting the markets
- The new role of Environmental, Social and Governance factors in Gulf investing
- Latest developments in global and regional regulation
- The latest on financial sector consolidation
- Who will be issuing in 2019
- The ‘why, when and how’ of credit ratings
This event will be held at the JW Marriott – Kuwait City
Registration and light breakfast at 8:15AM.
Conference kick-off at 9:00AM – Closing at 1:00PM, followed by networking lunch.
This event is complimentary to GCMA members who can reserve a place via email@example.com
Non-members wishing to attend can contact firstname.lastname@example.org