The Gulf Capital Market Association invites interested members to take part in a seminar and hear the viewpoints from key industry practitioners on aspects pertaining Environmental, Social, and Governance factors in contemporary Finance.
This collaborative event, held in cooperation with S&P Global Ratings, on January 17th 2019 is an excellent opportunity to meet ESG focused finance professionals and to share your insights.
The discussion will include a briefing, followed by an interactive session.
We invite active participation in a lunchtime discussion (11AM – 1PM) – (Light lunch served)
- In-person: at the offices of S&P Global Ratings in Dubai. (Level 5, Building 1, DIFC – See MAP)RSVP in advance via email@example.com
- For Dial-in: conference participationContact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Growing Importance of ESG In Fixed Income Markets
- How ESG Risks & Opportunities Factor into Credit Ratings
- Application of environmental, social, and governance factors into investing
- Raising capital for sustainable projects
- Communicating with ESG investors
- Next steps for ESG in Middle East fixed income
The seminar will include remarks from:
- Mike Wilkins, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, Corporate & Infrastructure Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Khaldoun Hajaj, Head Public Affairs & Sustainability Africa & Middle East, Standard Chartered Bank
- Nisarg Trivedi, Director – Middle East, Schroders
This event may be of particular interest to:
Corporate Issuers; Investment Officers; Wealth Managers; Compliance Officers; Legal Advisors; Service Providers; Regulators
Please note that for this event the Chatham rule will apply.