MENA Fixed Income ESG Roundtable
GCMA invites interested members to take part in a roundtable of ESG investing in our fixed income market from 4:00 to 5:00 PM (UAE/Oman) on Monday, January 15 at the office of S&P Global in Dubai. Places are limited.
Justin Sloggett, Head of Public Markets at UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) initiative will be at the meeting to present the PRIs activities and the current state of play in other markets.
- Introduction to the PRI initiative and activity in MENA
- Stocktaking of ESG in GCC bond and sukuk market
- Why (or why not) the bond/sukuk community should integrate ESG into decision-making?
- How can ESG can become part of the investment process?
- What can GCMA do as a collective?